Gemalto IDPrime PIV 3710 description:
The IDPrime PIV Card product line is available in several options as listed on the GSA FIPS 201 APL and NATO tested product lists. The latest IDPrime PIV Card v2.0 is available in configurations certified in a dual interface or tri-interface model with OTP as an option. An optional single interface (contact-only) model is available that is FIPS 140 Validated™ with a PIV Card application interface that is compatible with FIPS 201. The legacy Protiva/IDPrime v1.55 and v1.2 (SafesITe) have a reduced feature sets from the latest and is available in several models.
- Meets federal standards by providing strong proof of cardholder
- Authenticates digitally the identity for information system and allows physical access
- Protects physical access by identifying users
- Digitally signs and encrypts eDocuments, email and files
- Compatible with Federal Government PIVbased IT infrastructures, and new and legacy physical access control systems
- Biometric fingerprint and iris delivers highest level of identity assurance
Note: The product is externally marketed as "IDPrime PIV Card" with version numbering and platform characteristics rather than the internal IDPrime PIV 37xx numbering scheme. For example IDPrime PIV Card v2.0 (128K v2 tri-interface).