1326 ProxCard II Clamshell Cards
HID 1326 ProxCard II clamshell cards provide a cost-efficient method of managing proximity access control within your organization. The 1326 HID proximity access card is about the same size as a standard credit card, and can easily be carried in a wallet, badge clip or badge reel for convenient applicability to access control systems.
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Include a slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
Most common configuration: LMSMV
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards - HID assigns the card numbering, so there is no risk of duplicating card numbers. The card numbers are sequential in a single order, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. The 40 bit cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.